Saturday, June 11, 2005

Fashionista in training...

Before we get started today, a little business. If anyone has tried to contact me at my UND address please send anything to shanna_gratton@hotmail.com. For some reason the UND one is not getting through here in China and I haven't been able to access the info that I have stored there. Big pain I know, but such is China.

Now for the fun...
China--Land of Name Brands and low prices. I have been spending way too much time at Xiang Yang. The bargaining portion has been way too fun, and you don't want to disappoint them buy going through all that work and not buying. I for the first time actually care about names and have a little fun with it at the same time. The same goes with clothes. I picked up my custom tailored suit last week along with many others in the group. Being our last night in Shanghai, several of us got dressed up in our suits and walked around our hotel's campus taking pictures. There were 4 of us in dark suits, but the members of Team Extreeeeem put out the vibe in brilliant white. Although I felt like I was going to be on The Apprentice, it was pretty funny.

No comments: